Jersey’s First-Ever WellBeing Festival
The first-ever WellBeing Festival will be held in Jersey at the
end of April, offering something for everyone, young and old,
including music, dance, nutrition, fashion, sport and holistic
treatments to relax, energise, and generally make the recipient
The 15-day festival will get off to an energetic start at the
Zumba Sunday Fiesta at the Hotel de France on Sunday,
22nd April. It will also include:
- The WellBeing Fair at the Radisson Blu on Sunday,
- Dance workshops with Energising Your Life co-founder, Helen
- A Musical Evening of Relaxation with world famous musician
- Full of Goodness Talk by Diet and Nutrition Expert, Professor
- 'Look Good Feel Good Fashion Show for Real Women' by Up and
Above and the Jersey Soroptimists in aid of the Jersey Women's
- Boxercise, Zumba and Street Dancing for Kids
- A Women and Wellbeing Workout with BodyRox
- Nordic Walking with Fiteez, and much more.
The Festival will be held at a number of WellBeing World member
locations around the island, including the Hotel de France, Grand
Jersey, the Ommaroo, and L'Horizon, and looks set to raise the
awareness for wellbeing services in Jersey to new levels.
"The beauty of wellbeing is that it is entirely determined by
individual choice," said WellBeing World director, Beverley Le
Cuirot. "We therefore aim to attract a wide and varied range
of wellbeing providers to ensure there is something of interest for
The pivotal event of the Festival will be the one day WellBeing
Fair which is being held at the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel on
Sunday, 29th April from 10am to 6pm. Tickets £3,
children under the age of 12 go free.
The Festival Programme and more information about each of the
individual Festival events is available at www.wellbeingworld.je - or
contact Beverley Le Cuirot at Beverley@wellbeingworld.je
or tel: 07797 727 209 to participate.