Jobs Fair - January 2011
Careers Jersey is planning the next Jobs Fair to take place on Thursday 27th January 2011 at St Helier Town Hall, with two sessions open to the public, from 12pm - 2pm and 5pm - 7pm.
Employers with live vacancies and those who are expecting to recruit within the next few months are invited to take a free stand at the event, which will follow the same format as previous Jobs Fairs:
- Each exhibitor will be provided with a large rectangular table (with a table cloth) on which promotion materials/information can be displayed
- We suggest an A3 sign displaying your business name/logo to be attached to the front of your table
- Businesses can bring their own pop-up banners, however these must not exceed 6ft wide
- We ask that businesses do not bring any other furniture for their stands
- Wi-Fi internet access will be available to all exhibitors
We appreciate it may be difficult to confirm late-January job vacancies at this stage, however as the event is dependent on sufficient numbers, we would be grateful if you could confirm your attendance (by return email) as early as possible and by Monday 10th January at the latest.
We will again be collating a vacancy list featuring details of all roles being promoted at the event. We would ask employers exhibiting at the event to complete and return the spreadsheet to me by Friday 21st January. Recruitment agencies and businesses that are unable to attend the Fair are invited to submit printed details of their vacancies (750 copies); these will be distributed in the Job Seeker Information Packs.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Careers Project Manager